Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Question about Kailey

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been watching auctions for Kailey lately (in hopes of finding a good deal - ha!). I am sure I saw at least one auction for a doll that came in a box with a sticker on the front of it that said "Kailey" and had a boogie board for a background (like some Marisol boxes have a "Marisol" sticker on the front). Now, every auction I look at has a regular AGT box. Was I imaging things, or did some Kaileys come with this customized box? Any idea which did and which didn't?

    Thanks,
    Becca

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 11, 2005 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Becca B. ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered Nicki's Kailey the first Christmas she was available, and she just came in the regular bue AGOT box. That would have probably been 11/03. I don't remember ever seeing a special box.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I found the auction I was thinking of. The picture can be seen here.

    Becca

  4. #4
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't worry Becca. The box is real. Kaileys did come with a box with an open window with her name on the front.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that Kailey's that came from AGP ahd the wondow blox with the boogie board sticker. The ones online had the regular AGT box.

    Our Kailey has the regular AGT box.

    L

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I certainly didn't mean to question the authenticity of the box - I was just curious. Thanks for the responses. Interesting that there would be a difference b/w the ones from AGP and the ones from online.

    - Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •